Soil Stabilization and Erosion Control - ECOBOND
ECOBOND is a low viscosity chemical, reactive gel or bio enzyme available as a liquid. Having almost the same viscosity as water, ECOBOND can permeate anywhere water can travel and cures within a controllable time frame anywhere from 5 seconds to ±10 hours or even days if slow curing is necessary. Once it cures, it creates an effective, long-lasting water barrier while providing superb soil stabilization. It will control ground water and stabilize soil permanently.
TECHNOKOTES line of concrete waterproofing products use a unique and proprietary blend of INCAP chemicals. INCAP is based on principles that are very similar to the processes that occur during the hydration and hardening of concrete. When cement particles are mixed with water, a chemical reaction occurs where the calcium silicates in cement combine with water to form new compounds. The new compounds are calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) and calcium hydroxide.
ECOBOND is available in forms of bio-enzyme, polymer reactive gel and chemical type. All three have their own advantages in certain typical soils types.
- ECOBOND DC50 – General purpose dust control and suppression liquid
- ECOBOND DC80 – Polymer based dust control and suppression liquid
- ECOBOND DC WET LOK – High grade polymer dust control and suppression liquid
- ECOBOND DC HAUL – Mineral based dust control and suppression liquid
- ECOBOND DC LONG – Super active coal dust controlling liquid
- ECOBOND HOLD – Super active liquid to dust control in material crushing areas
- ECOBOND ES – Organic soil conditioner to agglomerate fine particles and reduce erosion
- ECOBOND ES NATURE LOK – Special formulation for nutrient needs of the soil and hold the fines from erosion
- ECOBOND AR SOIL LOK – Cost effective dust suppression
- ECOBOND AR ORE LOK – Control dusting in stockpiles and cover ore loads
- ECOBOND AR RUBBLE LOK – Demolition and recovery site dust control
- ECOBOND AR DAM SEALER – For fixing dam leaks
- ECOBOND GS40 – Repair road failures and repatch small potholes in unpaved roads
- ECOBOND GS60 – Improves and reduces time for backfill soil compaction
- ECOBOND GS70 – High grade dust control and suppression
- ECOBOND GS90 – Additive for construction of cost effective pavement and soil stabilising compound
- ECOBOND GSP – Concrete additive to modify cement structure to reduce cracking and improve life
- ECOBOND GS20 – Military grade dust suppression for aerial application
- ECOBOND GS30 – Special formulation for emergency self-healing runways during military operations