Concrete Corrosion Protection - PCI
Penetrative Corrosion Inhibitor PCI – “Double or triple the service life of any concrete structures”
TECHNOKOTES PCI (Penetrating Corrosion Inhibitors) technology protects reinforcing metal in concrete from corrosion. PCIs rehabilitate existing concrete structures and extend the life span of new structures. Often, corroding rebar in deteriorating concrete is the cause of costly repairs, financial losses, injuries and deaths, but TECHNOKOTES has the corrosion solution. TECHNOKOTES PCI products for concrete maintain structural integrity, rehabilitate vulnerable structures, and alleviate environmental concerns. A unique feature of PCI is that the inhibitor will migrate a considerable distance through concrete to protect embedded ferrous metals.
Advantages Of PROTEX
- Once a concrete structure is built, it’s impossible to coat the reinforcing steel with fusion-bonded epoxy to protect it from corrosion. Cathodic protection is ineffective unless the steel reinforcement is electrically continuous.
TECHNOKOTES PCI, however, can be easily added to new concrete or used for rehabilitation and will not delay construction or increase construction costs other than the small cost of the material. Unlike standard inorganic inhibitors, TECHNOKOTES PCI’s do not have to come in contact with the reinforcing steel upon application because they can migrate to the steel and protect it.
When specified in new construction, TECHNOKOTES PCI line of concrete admixtures and coatings offers reinforcing steel superior corrosion protection against carbonation and chloride attack.
- TECHNOCLIN – Surface cleaning compound for all surfaces
- TECHNORUST – Rust converter and corrosion inhibitor
- TECHNOBUILD PCI – Mitigating corrosion inhibiting concrete admixture
- TECHNOBUILD PCI 200 – Mitigating corrosion inhibiting concrete admixture
- TECHNOBUILD PCI 220 – Mitigating corrosion inhibiting concrete admixture
- EPIKOTE SF200 – Epoxy solvent free primer and protection coating for metal and concrete
- TECHKRYL 100 – Acrylic based primer for concrete
- INCRETE 50M – Micro concrete
- INCRETE PM – Polymer modified micro concrete
- INCRETE PMR – Rapid setting polymer modified micro concrete
- ULTRA TOPKOTE – Thin set polishable overlayment for concrete surface
- INCRETE INTONACO – Universal repair and patching compound for concrete and masonry surface
- INCAP PATCH – Concrete repair based on crystalline technology
- URIKOTE LV – Low viscosity polyurethane pressure grouting compound
- EPIKOTE LV – Low viscosity epoxy pressure grouting compound
- INCAP GROUT – Pressure grouting compound based on crystallization technology
- URIGEL – Polyurethane based grouting and stabilizing compound
- EPIGEL – Epoxy based grouting and stabilizing compound
- SILIGEL – Liquid silica based grouting and stabilizing compound
- INCAP – Concrete repair based on crystalline technology
- PROTEX – Waterproofing and concrete protection based on crystallization technology
- TECHKRYL 300 AND 400 – Polymer modified cementitious waterproofing and protection coating
- UREKOTE 600 – Polyurethane based very high solids ultra flexible coating